Looking for a pistol grip for your fixed-length 12 gauge shotgun? The Urbino Pistol Grip Stock is one to check out!
Made from an injection-molded glass-filled nylon, this rugged Urbino Tactical stock features a 12.5" length of pull (LoP). It has a soft urethane rubber grip and the optional Limbsaver butt pad, along with the adjustable cheek riser along with a variety of flexible sling mounting options.
The Mesa Tactical "Urbino" stock is for the Benelli, Mossberg and Remington shotguns. This kit is really popular in the law enforcement market due to the LoP, allowing the user to wear body armor or bulky clothing without extending their reach.
The big key thing about this Urbino is the length-of-pull is the first truly tactical stock for Remington shotguns. It's rugged body makes sure it won't slip, is durable and easy to shoulder.
All hardware will be included with purchase, so there won't be much fuss when your product comes in, no gunsmithing necessary to install.
- Injection-molded in glass-filled nylon, the stock features a 12 ½” inch length of pull (LoP)
- Shock-absorbing rubber grip sleeve reduces shooter fatigue
- The Limbsaver® butt pad is for greater shooting comfort, especially during long training and certification courses
- Includes Benelli-style rear sling loops for 1 1/4 inch sling webbing
- Includes a QD style sling swivel that fits in a hole in the lower rear of the stock