This SureFire X400 V IRc is an awesomely versatile dual-spectrum handgun weapon light. It boasts an integral Class 1 infrared laser sight that for use with night vision devices. The model is ground breaking--as it can mount to long guns with MIL-STD 1913 rails, features white-light AND infrared LED in it's innovative design.
This will meet virtually any mission requirement.
Some of the great features are:
- Virtually indestructible infrared and white-light LEDs regulated to maximize output and runtime
- TIR lens shapes focused high-intensity beam with significant reach and ample surround light for peripheral vision
- Features integral commercially available infrared laser sight <0.7 milliwatts (850 nm)
- Recoil-proof Nylok® adjustment screws—laser sight holds zero
- Quick-detach rail clamp with adapters for Universal and MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun tape switches
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise
Fits: Handguns and long guns with a MIL-STD-1913 (“Picatinny”) rails. MR adapter mounts available for some handgun models without rails—Click here to view them.
When it comes to sheer versatility including beam shape, light spectrum, activation methods, along with mission and weapon compatibility--you just can't beat the White-Light/IR capable x400V, you just can't.
So check out more details on our site, here.