Over the last decade, Magpul has adopted a mission statement to develop products focused on innovation, creativity, and efficiency – specifically, developing devices to aid in the manipulation of rifle magazines while reloading under stress. That desire to constantly develop, refine, and achieve has led to the creation of a handgun magazine with unequaled reliability and durability, round after round: the Magpul PMAG 17 GL9 – 9mm, 17-round Glock Magazine.
Made in the U.S., featuring a lightweight, durable, and all-polymer construction, the Magpul PMAG 17 GL9 – 9mm, 17-round Glock Magazine is compatible with all full-sized, 9mm Glock handguns, along with both compact and sub-compact variants that have a slight protrusion below the grip. Its many features include the following:
- a high-visibility, controlled-tilt follower
- a long-life, stainless steel spring designed to resist corrosion
- a flared, easily removable floor plate
- a dot-matrix panel designed for magazine marking and identification
- full-magazine indicator windows located on both sides of its body
- it is capable of dropping free while loaded or unloaded
For more information and to order yours, be sure to visit GideonTactical.com.