With nearly 25 years of government, military, and law enforcement experience, WARFYTR specializes in creating forward-thinking, high-quality open- and concealed-carry options to shooting enthusiasts. The company’s small group of combat vets, product designers, and manufacturers meticulously design innovative products that feature all-day comfort, high levels of convenience, and reliable, quick use when needed.
As evidenced by their strong commitment to detail, WARFYTR has quickly and quietly become a well-respected industry leader by producing personal gear with the goal of consistently keeping you one step ahead; a perfect example being the new Liberty Holster, which is considered the most versatile concealed-carry holster available today.
Regardless of what clothing you choose to wear, the innovative WARFYTR Liberty Holster can come along with you. Its unique, ambidextrous design is geared toward giving you many carrying options, all thanks to its patent-pending Fabriclip™, which conveniently locks onto backpacks, purses, pockets, and more. Even better, the intricately designed Fabriclip™ won’t damage car seats, furniture, or clothing, making it a standout selection when compared to other steel or metal clips.
Additional specs include the following:
- it works well with any size belt or no belt at all
- holsters may be positioned at any carrying angles – lock them tightly into place to secure
- its holster tension and clip tension are fully adjustable
- the holster can accommodate a varied selection of gun brands: Glock, Smith and Wesson, Sig Sauer, and many others
- its 3D laser-scanning process creates a vacuum-formed mold, which guarantees a precise fit to 1/100 of an inch
For more information and to get yours, go to GideonTactical.com.