Once the Kershaw Thermite knife was introduced last year, it's been in high demand ever since. Kershaw has now given it a new look with the "blackwash" finish.
While the look may be changed, the Thermite's tactical styling and practical performance, designed by Rick Hinderer, will not. This is a no-nonsense functionality, but with enough style to be an exceptionally eye-catching knife and blackwash just makes it more so.
For easy opening the Thermite is equipped with SpeedSafe which can be assessed with the ambidextrous flipper or thumbstud. The 3.5" blade is hollow-ground, with provides excellent slicing ability.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock with lockbar stabilizer
- Flipper and thumbstud
- 4-position deep-carry pocketclip (right/left; tip-up/down)
- Stainless steel blade, BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: Machined G-10 front, 410 steel back, BlackWash™ finish
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.9 in. (12.4 cm)
- Overall length: 8.4 in. (21.3 cm)
- Weight: 4.9 oz.