The new Wiley X Ultra Protective Eyewear provides the clearest view for whatever the task may be. They use the world's most durable and lightweight materials.
The frames are virtually indestructable and the shatterproof Selenite polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant T-Shell Hardcoat are awesome. Not to mention, they're made of flame resistant materials. The entire line of Wiley X are the only premium performance sunwear manufacturer that are safety rated.
Ordinary lenses can distort objects viewed from a distance. But as measured in tests utilizing the NBS Pattern 20, Wiley X lenses provide a clear view. Inferior lenses can alter the true size of objects, as if you were looking through another person's prescription.
It's common for ordinary lenses to bend light, causing the focal objects to appear off-center--but not Wiley X. As they are rated to maintain true relative object size.
They come in 3 different colors:
Clear Lenses: Provide maximum light transmission. See precise color values. Hazy or overcast, dusk/dawn conditions. Light transmission: 89%.
Smoke Grey Lenses: Maximum glare reduction. Won’t distort colors. Excellent in bright/glare conditions. Light transmission: 14%-20% depending on frame style, 12%-14% Polarized depending on frame style
- Changeable Lens capability allows maximum light condition versatility
- Shatterproof Lenses block 100% of UV rays
- Meets GL-PD 10-12 MCEP Standard, superseding MIL-PRF-31013 Ballistic Standard
- Certified to ANSI Z87.1-2003 High Impact and Optical Performance Standard
- Rated as OSHA Grade Occupational Protective Eyewear
- Meets U.S. Military Specifications as Combat Protective Eyewear
- Fits head sizes: M-L
- Smoke Grey Lens
- Light Rust Lens
- Clear Lens
- Leash Cord
- Large zipper top nylon case
- Cleaning cloth
Get yourself a pair of Wiley X Black Ops Glasses and improve your precision!