Quality, reliability, and innovation: For more than 70 years, Gerber has produced products directly influenced by these terms, and their clients, in turn, have made the company synonymous with them as a brand. Gerber’s problem-solving, life-saving products are specifically designed with the unique needs of specific activities in mind. One such product is the new Gerber Center-Drive Multi-Tool, which features uncompromising performance through its revolutionary design.
From the job site to the garage, the multi-tool helps real people triumph over the daily challenges they face. Proudly made in the U.S., it is streamlined to offer the most effective tools – such as a pry bar, a nail puller, a bottle opener, and more – that ensure the finest functionality when tackling a wide range of tasks. Need quick deployment of all the tools you depend on and use the most, including pliers, blades, and screwdrivers? Utilize the Gerber Center-Drive Multi-Tool’s one-thumb opening system for that. Its innovative center-axis driver opens to align like a real screwdriver, yielding maximum torque and rotation.
Maximum productivity is achieved with a 30% longer outboard blade and one-thumb-opening sliding jaws. Reverse thumb support on the handle makes it easy to control the outboard knife. Additional specs include:
- its spring-loaded needlenose pliers feature an X-Channel rail system that eliminates rattling and enables a smooth opening
- it features rotatable carbide wire cutters and strippers
- it is equipped with a serrated blade
- it has a lanyard hole, an awl and file, and a fabric sheath
- full size measures 3.25 inches
- closed length measures 4.7 inches
- its open length measures 6.6 inches
- weight: 9.5 ounces