If you want a duty light, or heck, a personal size rechargeable light, the Mult-Function Xtreme Lumens Dual-light is it. This brand new light by Nightstick uses CREE LED. Rated at 650 lumens it works in conjunction with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector to create a usable beam.
At 600 lumens an unfocused floodlight is built into the housing which makes close-up illumination no big deal....it makes it awesome. What users love is that the flashlight at any brightness mode and the floodlight can be turned on at the same time for maximum safety and versatility.
You can choose a momentary-on or a constant-on functionality, a set of user-selectable high, medium and low brightness settings, as well as a strobe that can disorient an attacker. The second switch operates the floodlight.
The creation of this thing is no joke, as it's made from aircraft grade aluminum with a Type III hard anodized finish. It's powered with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Specs from the website:
- Super-bright Xtreme Lumens™ design
- CREE® LED technology – 50,000+ hours LED
- Momentary or constant-on plus 3 brightness levels & strobe
- Sharp focused flashlight beam
- High-efficiency deep parabolic reflector
- Effective beam distance of 275 meters (over 902 feet)
- Unfocused wide-beam floodlight for close-up illumination
- Dual-Light (flashlight & floodlight at the same time) for maximum safety & versatility
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum housing, tail cap and bezel w/Type III hard anodized finish
- Non-slip grip
- Flashlight/strobe – body switch
- Floodlight – second body switch
- Powerful integrated tail cap magnet for hands-free usage
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Serialized for personal identification
- Powered by Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (included)
To check it out on your own or to order, click here.