Blue Force Gear strives to consistently deliver innovative, superior-quality gear to those they serve. The Blue Force Gear Vickers Combat Applications Sling exemplifies this attitude of excellence and is the choice sling that is requested by name.
U.S.-made, comfortable, and quickly combat-ready, the Blue Force Gear Vickers Combat Applications Sling has revolutionized the way automatic rifles are carried. Here’s why:
- featuring the patent-pending Two-Point Quick Adjust system, the time it takes to make the transition from carrying a slung rifle to fighting status is virtually non-existent
- attachment hardware is not included; however, it is possible to easily thread it through existing sling loops
- when combined with any variation of attachment hardware, the sling can be attached to almost any weapon
Thanks to the firearms expertise of industry expert Larry Vickers, who inspired the sling’s key design features based on his real-world experiences, the sling’s popularity is ubiquitous: It is used in every branch of the U.S. military as well as in several foreign militaries. Here are a few additional facts to remember:
- comprised of TEX 90 bonded nylon thread
- the sling features Invista® Solution Dyed Cordura webbing
- Ghillie-Tex™ low IR military grade plastic reduces noise and weight
- differentiated adjuster pull tab: different colors stand out enough to enable quick adjustments, a tactile indicator for use in the dark or with gloved hands
For more information and to order yours, be sure to visit GideonTactical.com.