The light has three beams to use. High emits about 200 lumens, and can run up to 2.5 hours with a peak beam intensity of 550 candelas. The low beam emits about 10 lumens, can run for up 50 hours and a has a peak beam intensity of 550 candelas.
We love the strobe mode the Scorpion X features! It emits a light at a momentary, variable intensity, and can be used one-handedly with a simple push-button tailswitch and is a great tools to defend against potentially dangerous people or situations.
The Scorpion X is a valuable flashlight tool for anyone in public safety looking for a reliable light that will do the job.
Here are some more of the features in quick detail:
- C4 LED technology has a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Unbreakable, high temperature glass lens with scratch-resistant coating
- High Beam: 200 lumens; 11,000 candela peak beam intensity; runs for 2.5 hours
- Low Beam: 10 lumens; 550 candela peak beam intensity; runs for 50 hours
- Strobe Mode: Emits light at momentary, variable intensities
- Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch allows for one-handed operation of strobe mode.
- 5.60” long * 1.25” wide * .94” deep; 5.0 oz
- Shock resistant (drop test verified)
- Water resistant
- Powered by two 3 Volt CR123A lithium batteries, with a shelf life of ten years
- Assembled in USA
Batteries: Two (2) 3 Volt CR123A Lithium batteries with a shelf life of 10 years. Features:
- C4®LED technology for extreme brightness.
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation.
- 3 meter impact resistance tested.
- Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- Rubber armored sleeve.
- Anti-roll head.
Get your Streamlight Scorpion X light right here!