Right now the Benchmade Redi-Edge Tactical Pro Knife Sharpener is a $17 value free gift with qualifying Benchmade purchase. This isn't a shabby gift, that's for sure!
It's quick and easy to use in the field, with carbide sharpening blades that allow you to utilize a 60 degree angle. It has a unique design that allows you the perfect honing to get those knives just where you like them.
Now, here's the tough part. Which Benchmade knife will you choose?
We can help! Here are a few of the popular Benchmades.
The features of this popular Benchmade knife include:
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Modified sheepsfoot blade style
- Ambidextrous thumb-stud opener
- N680 highly corrosion resistant blade steel (57-59HRC)
- 440C hook-shaped safety cutter (58-60HRC)
- Textured G10 handles (available in black or orange) with 420J full stainless steel liners
- Reversible tip-up deep pocket clip
- Carbide glass breaker
The features of this knife include:
- D2 Tool Steel Fixed Blade
- Drop-Point Blade Style with Serrations on Spine
- Skeletonized Handle Construction
- Eight-Position Carry Sheath with Tek-Lok
- Injected Molded Sheath With Secondary Locking Strap And Tension Screw
The Adamas™ series of knives was designed by custom-knife maker Shane Sibert to honor the courage and commitment exhibited by our fighting heroes. Rangers lead the way and the Benchmade® Knife Company is proud to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these knives to the Ranger Assistance Foundation.
Tough little Tantos are designed for fast one-hand operation and big-knife performance from grip to tip.
The features of the Tanto include: