We don't take for underestimate the power in a Tactical Tech T-shirt. Oh, no. It's a great, soft, stretchable and truly comfortable loose-fitting t-shirt with all the performance of HeatGear by Under Armour.
This is definitely an upgrade over your standard cotton shirt. UA listened to feedback from the athletes, tactical users and others who wear their gear often. Most users said they wanted the moisture-wicking capabilities of Under Armour HeatGear without the second-skin fit. In response, UA came out with the Loose-fit design. It delivers moisture-wicking with a soft, cotton-like feel. In the hottest conditions, this t-shirt will keep you cool and dry.
The Tech Loose-Fit Tactical Tee is great to wear under your uniform or street clothes as an undershirt. You can wear it by itself as a casual tee, or as a training and workout tee.
The 4-way ArmourStretch construction provides exceptional flexibility so your movement won't be restricted. The seam placement is meant to reduce chafing, while the Moisture Transport System efficiently wicks sweat away from your skin to the outer layer of the garment.
Wherever you work, whatever environment you may be in, Under Armour Performance keeps military, law enforcement, and athletes feeling comfortable, light and dry.
Features from our site:
- UA Tech™ spun poly fabric delivers lightweight moisture wicking performance with a soft cotton-like feel.
- Keeps you cool, dry, and comfortable in the hottest conditions. Cotton just can’t compare.
- Armour®Stretch accelerates dry time and improves mobility with built in 4-way stretch.
- Raglan sleeve construction allows a full range of motion at the shoulders while eliminating seam abrasion points.
- Anti-Odor technology fabric treatment prevents the growth of odor causing bacteria.
- 30+ UPF Ultraviolet protection shields your skin from the sun's harmful rays.
- UA Tactical Stealth Logo makes a quiet, confident statement that you’re wearing the best
- Fabric Tech: 4.6 oz. 100% Polyester
Available in different colors and a range of sizes, there's a great Tactical Tech T-shirt for you over at GidTac.