What goodies can you find in the Long Gun Lights? We'll show you a few!
HP stands for high-powered. The TLR-1 HP series produce a long-range targeting beam that reaches 400+ meters!
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 46,000 candela peak beam intensity; 200 lumens; runs 1.75 hours
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails and lithium batteries
- Available with either standard door switch or remote door switch
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Large Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended-reach beam
- Two secondary LED navigation lights in white or red offer low-light-signature output
- Switches—Primary beam: momentary-on pressure pad, constant-on rocker, system-disable rotary. Navigation lights: momentary-on pressure pad
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
Find more Long Gun Light options here.
Now for some pistol/rifle lights: